2019 Awards RBA A3 poster revised
The Richmond and Twickenham Times and Richmond Borough Chamber of Commerce are delighted to continue working together to celebrate the absolute best of business in the borough. From the independents to the multinationals and charities privileged to be based in this area, the Richmond Business Awards are a wonderful opportunity to tell everyone about the excellent work you do. The range and quality of the entries we receive are proof of the wealth of entrepreneurial spirit, talent and innovative thinking which exist locally across a wide range of sectors; Richmond is truly rich with business expertise.
To win and be in the top 3 we advise you to enter as many of the categories as you can. Do not worry about how large or small your business/charity is – have a go as you could be celebrating in November at the RFU Live Room in the company of local VIP’s. We ask you to answer as many of the questions as you can under each category – please do not be deterred if you do not have all the answers – you could still be a winner! Also use social media and word of mouth to encourage as many people as you can to vote for you in the People’s Choice Category; a simple first past the post winner raises the People’s Choice Trophy – it is worth a go!
Businesses are invited to sponsor an Award, vote for their favourite business and also enter up to 14 categories
– Benefit from the table for 10 at the Gala Dinner and presenting trophy with our presenter and 2 MPs at the Gala Dinner on 15th Nov 2019
– See your sales increase due to the extensive free advertising, publicity and PR via the Chamber’s more than 5,000 businesses and also from the Richmond and Twickenham Times wider digital reach across London and the UK and the more than 55,000 readership locally across the region
– See your sales rise as a consequence of your higher profile
– Watch you and your team strengthen as a direct result of the entering process
– Enjoy the recognition and see the increased motivation
– Most importantly see how the Awards directly impact on your profitability