Page Sponsored by
Leading businesses such as Richmond and Twickenham Times, Newsquest, Santander Bank and Parker Cars choose the Chamber of Commerce to advertise their products and services, due to the volume of business traffic to our digital media and weekly events. Please contact us for more details.
Join us to benefit as follows:-
- Advertising and sponsoring – marketing exposure of your business to over 5,000 businesses, their directors and employees – 1 free ad per member value £150 plus VAT and registered charities 2 free ads worth £300 plus VAT
- Mentoring – exceptional value with top class business mentor both one to one and group mentoring also know as, ‘The Board you cannot afford. ‘ Small businesses 12 hours of free mentoring
- Do Business Locally – vibrant and themed events across the area
- Masterclasses and Workshops – up-skill with our world class business professionals
- CSR – dedicated package for your business
Join the Richmond Chamber of Commerce
Please use the appropriate button for your business.
Small Business Membership
For businesses, charities and non-profits of less than 20 employees or a turnover of less than £5m per annum. Business people living in the borough can join at this rate.
Click here to sign up for SMALL business membership
Cost: £250 including VAT per year
Medium Business Membership
For businesses, charities and non-profits of more than 20 employees, but less than 50 employees or a turnover in excess of 5m, but less than £20m per annum.
Click here to sign up for MEDIUM business membership
Cost: £500 including VAT per year
Large Business Membership
For businesses, charities and non-profits of more than 50 employees and less than 100 or a turnover in excess of £20m, but less than £50m per annum.
Click here to sign up for LARGE business membership
Cost: £750 including VAT per year
For businesses, charities and non-profits of more than 100 employees or a turnover in excess of £50m per annum.
Click here to sign up for CORPORATE business membership
Cost: £1850 including VAT per year
You now benefit as follows:-
The Chamber markets and develops business as follows:-
- Weekly business events – a high net worth group where you can do business locally
- 12 hours mentoring per annum for small members to grow your business and gain more customers.
- Advertise or sponsor via email, website or events to a target audience of over 5000 businesses – one free email ewire ad for all new members worth £150 plus VAT and two for registered charities worth £300 plus VAT
- Members’ offers – receive members’ discounts and exclusive offers
- MEMBERS NEWSLETTER with the latest business news and events
- Online network via Chamber social media
- Learning and Development – affordable professional business sessions to upskill
- Individual business people – so students, retired or between jobs are more than welcome to join and increase their local profile.
- Events are varied and attended by MPs, Council/Cllrs and leading UK business and charity leaders. Events take place at various times of day and are social and thought-provoking
- Members’ priority access to Richmond and Twickenham Times Business Pages for editorial and members’ advertising special rate
- CSR programme to suit your business
Richmond Chamber of Commerce is a respected, well-established and vibrant organisation connecting over 5,000 businesses committed to enhancing business within the Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
The Chamber markets, represents and develops all types and sizes of business; all welcome. Our members range from one person start-ups seeking guidance and support to multi billion international companies making local links as part of their CSR corporate social responsibility.
Independent since it was founded over 100 years ago, the Chamber has grown exponentially, always retaining an excellent relationship with the MPs, Council and its members all opposition politicians.
The Chamber is managed by a Board of 3 Directors and a Company Secretary. In addition to this, there is a Chamber Committee of Sector Forum Representatives chaired by the CEO, which discusses all aspects of business to ensure the Chamber is on track. These Committee Forum Representatives attend Chamber events regularly, so that you too can meet these and discuss your particular observations and requirements at any time.